|Date Posted||April 9, 2021|
HealthTECH Resources has an exciting new opening for a lead Healthcare Data Scientist. This is a direct hire FTE position at a premier healthcare client in MA. This position has a hybrid onsite/remote schedule based on business needs/deliverables. For this reason we are seeking candidates within commuting distance to MA/CT. Interested candidates should have 5+ years of healthcare analytics experience.
Healthcare Data Scientist Key Qualifications
- 5+ years of healthcare analytics experience/prior Data Scientist experience supporting a health system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Informatics or Data Science (Master’s or higher preferred).
- Expert model development required: SAS (preferred), R, and/or Python.
- Advanced experienced with SQL.
- Statistical analysis experience required, including confidence intervals, logistic regression, other techniques.
- Expert in descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Proficient in analysis, including variation, trend, and forecasting.
Why work here?
- Reach your full potential -- this is an award winning healthcare organization, joining their team means you’ll have the opportunity to be your best self each day, they actively look for ways to help employees develop and grow for their future success.
- A challenging work environment with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- You’ll find a friendly workplace that supports your well-being and health, in addition to your career, all in one.