|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
Division: Nucor Building Systems Indiana
Location: Waterloo, IN, United States
Other Available Locations: N/A
Basic Job Functions:
- Strong commitment to safety in all job aspects.
- Self-motivated person who enjoys learning new technologies and staying current with Business Intelligence (BI) methodologies.
- Ownership accountability in a highly collaborative environment that values stakeholders and business outcomes.
- Lead efforts to develop, implement, and support BI reports within Nucor Buildings Group (NBG).
- Champion the use of the BI reports and dashboards within the organization.
- Work with business users and stakeholders at the NBG divisions to determine priorities.
- Schedule, implement, and communicate improvements, change requests, and support items.
- Establishing effective release and testing procedures for BI report and dashboard deployments.
- Lead user training of BI reports and dashboard releases.
- Coordinate efforts of technical changes required to create and modify reports and dashboards.
- Work with Database Administrators(DBA's) on warehouse reporting table, model, and view designs.
- Work with NBG Divisions to ensure data integrity.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience utilizing Business Intelligent tools such as Microsoft Power BI and MicroStrategy.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience developing, deploying, and managing Business Intelligence reports.
- Demonstrates understanding of key concepts in Business Intelligence architecture and report development.
- Experience in the metal building industry or, at the very least, experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Hands on experience in any of the various BI tools like Microsoft Power BI, MicroStrategy, Microsoft SSRS.
- Significant experience in using Microsoft Excel for reporting purposes.
- Experience in conducting training sessions with individuals or groups.
- Knowledge of IT concepts such as databases, active directory and user authentication.
- Experience working within the principles of Scrum or other agile development practice.
- Familiarity with data management tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Experience with machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Must have supervisor and/or manager recommendation and must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
Nucor Corporation is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.