|Location||Mountain View, CA|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
WE ARE COGNIZANT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. But clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations in every angle to really understand them.
With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks.
*You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship / visa transfer now or at any time in the future.
Job Title: Big Data Engineer - Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics Practice
- To design the solutions for multiple large data warehouses in big data environment utilizing the parallel architecture and appropriate technology stack.
- Setting up and managing the Hadoop cluster and to build overall data architecture.
- To work with various business units to identify the requirements and build technical specification documents and corresponding date models.
- To perform various proof of concepts to test the ideas and technology capabilities and subsequently drives these concepts into real solutions.
- 8-10 Years of Overall IT experience
- Senior Hadoop developer with focus on BI on Hadoop with 4-6 Years of experience.
- Should be able to demonstrate work experience in hive/Impala and Spark.
- Strong spark hands on skill a must. Working knowledge of Python, shell scripting and bash.
- Must have work experience in Hadoop as data warehouse/data lake implementations.
#LI-PS1 #CB #IND123
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 05 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.