|Location||Fort Collins, CO|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Automation Engineer for a contract position in Fort Collins, CO. Opportunity will be one year with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Inteon is an artificial intelligence-based programming platform that brings code to market in record time across a broad spectrum of hardware configurations: CPUs, GPUs, TPUs, FPGAs, ASICs, and more exciting technologies. We use patented machine learning techniques to perform exhaustive, off-line analysis that calculates optimal instruction scheduling sequences for common hardware platforms. Simply put, by conquering complex time-intensive coding, Inteon transforms any engineer into a master coder.
- With us, you'll be surrounded by some of the best Engineers in the industry, building some of the fastest models in the world. Work with Deep Learning technologies that will ultimately lead to work with machine learning algorithms, supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian analysis and others to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Data Analytics, Computer Vision, Robotics, etc.
- You will also interact with users to define requirements for breakthrough product/solutions. In either research environments or specific product environments, you'll utilize current programming methodologies to translate machine learning models and data processing methods into software. Have the chance to complete programming, testing, debugging, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products, and engineer Big Data computing frameworks, data modeling and other relevant software tools.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of professional work experience optimizing DL/Client models for commercial deployment
- 7+ years of bench-marking, testing, and debugging models for most efficient performance on x86 CPU and Nvidia GPU architectures
- Master of Science degree is preferred
- Hands-on experience using scripting languages such as Python, C/C++
- Familiarity with hardware architectures beyond CPU and GPU (e.g., TPU, VPU, FPGA, etc.)
- Experience with most popular Deep Learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.) and Machine Learning Techniques
- Proven track record of successful implementation and deployment of DL/Client models at scale
- Familiarity with general test automation for complex systems in public/private cloud
- Track record of successful remote collaboration and technical project leadership
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!