|Date Posted||June 12, 2020|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Contact Center Technology Operational Excellence Engineering is a cross-functional team within Contact Center Technology focused on driving the maturity of People, Process, and Technology to continuously improve operational stability, achieve higher efficiency in delivery and reduce operational risk.
This candidate will work within the Operational Excellence Engineering team as an Application Systems Engineer (ASE), leading the design, development and implementation of new process automations and continuously improving the operational maturity of the systems and processes by leveraging Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and other technologies.
- Design, develop, test and implement new technology or business process automation projects and implementing proactive operational controls (monitors / alerts) for applications
- May work on multiple automation projects at any given time.
- Responsible for producing technical solution design document, system interaction flows and other necessary artifacts during the implementation
- Support technical and testing groups in root cause analysis of system defects.
- Acts as a liaison between business and technical organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes.
- May develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
- 3+ years of scripting and automation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering release development
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- 2+ years of experience in an advanced automation environment such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA) or Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Knowledge and understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) disciplines such as Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.