|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
***Must be able to work W2, no sponsorship provided***
Must be able to sit onsite in Charlotte after COVID.
Required Experience / Education
• 3+ years of experience developing machine learning applications utilizing Python and related packages. Special consideration given to those candidates who have proven experience developing neural networks within the financial industry.
• Familiarity with linear algebra, regression analysis, data normalization and variationial autoencoding.
• Experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management.
• Ability to articulate and translate high level AI techniques, processes and concerns to our team’s business partners and stakeholders.
• business knowledge in financial domains related to Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Special consideration given to those candidates who have completed Masters or Doctorate level education.
Python, PyTorch, Pandas, SciPy, TensorFlow, SQL, JSON, GIT
artificial intelligence, Machine Learning
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.