|Date Posted||March 28, 2021|
Ref ID: 04130-0011755950
Classification: Data Scientist
Compensation: $140000.00 to $180000.00 yearly
Artificial Intelligence Architect/Lead position is for a person to design, build, and extend the infrastructure required for AI tools development and design the required analysis tools, for the data initiative project.
Essential Job Duties:
• Engage with product management and other stakeholders to define engineering requirements, refine specifications, and ensure technical roadmaps align to organization needs.
• Lead the definition and scope of engineering and model development projects.
• Assist team members in managing the labeling and annotation workforce.
• Effectively staff projects based on requirements and resource availability and skillsets.
• Presents with ability to manage team members to include leading meetings, mentorships, and providing performance feedback.
• Lead regular team check-ins, ensuring impediments to progress are removed.
• Delve into code and technical problems to help team members break through problems and difficult decisions.
• Communicate status to stakeholders as necessary.
• Ensure technical roadmaps align to meet modeling and organizational needs.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to create data-based AI/ML applications to enable the knowledge extraction from BG’s existing and external data sets. Must be responsible for the extraction and integration of internal and public genomic and clinical data to produce useful standardized data sets goal specific. Ability to drive the development of AI applications required for the data initiative project.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Science with 10 years of relevant work experience and 4 years of experience leading and managing project teams.
+ 4 years of consulting experience on AI projects with experienced programming knowledge in both SAS and SQL, Operating system experience with UNIX and relational database knowledge such as ORACLE/TERADATA. SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS/Macro preferred
+ Experience architecting, designing, developing and deploying enterprise solutions, based on client or business vision, which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science
+ Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Storm or related paradigms and associated languages such as Pig, Hive, Mahout, plus advanced skills in Java/C , R, Python, etc.