|Date Posted||June 14, 2020|
Travel Required: None
Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT is currently looking for a Artificial Intelligence Engineer Subject Matter Expert. This position is not yet funded. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS, 5+ years experience.
• Master’s Degree in an Artificial Intelligence related field
• 10+ years’ experience with Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
• 1+ years’ experience working with a DoD agency on a Level 3 or higher taxonomy
• Advise on AI and ML to leverage current / future manpower modeling and tools
• Development, modifications and Updates to modeling, models, and/or tools
• Data Taxonomy
IT II Clearance is required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.