|Date Posted||March 27, 2020|
This individual will be responsible for leading the development of end-to-end neural network models which involve the creation of exciting new AI focused product. Create new computational topologies, establish datasets, train models, realize the models in actual hardware, assist in development of firmware, influence chip architectures and deliver the end-to-end solutions.
- Develop Artificial Intelligence applications using Computer Vision, Deep Machine Learning, CNN/DNN/LSTM, object/image/feature/pattern classification and detection, modeling, and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Propose new ideas and direction for future AI projects.
- Capable of being technical lead in AI projects.
- Research and publish papers and patents.
- Coordinate with design, verification, and software engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Write specification and test documents.
- Plan and perform design engineering research or design development assignments, including responsibility for design and or verification part of a major project.
- PhD EE/CS/Mathematics with 5+, MS EE/CS/Mathematics with 8+ or BS EE/CS/ Mathematics with 10+ years of experience in Artificial intelligence or related fields.
- Expert in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
- A solid understanding of deep learning, algorithms and neural network computational models.
- Strong ability to train deep artificial neural network computational models.
- Knowledge of Python, C/C++, Matlab, and Java.
- Experience with GPU programming.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure cloud services.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, OpenCV, OpenCL.
- Experience with image processing.
- Other duties as assigned
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.