|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
Artificial Intelligence/Programming – Charlotte NC
12-24 months W2 Hourly Consulting
*****Amazing Multi-faceted position in AI for someone with a combination of the technologies/methods below- not all need be 100% expertise but a combination of multiple aspects can fit the role
NLP: Natural Language Processing
• Development of common NLP techniques such as Text classification, Tokenization, Part of Speech tagging, Text Mining, Named Entity Recognition
• Experience working in chatbot platform, good understanding how NLP techniques used in virtual assistants platform
ML: Machine Learning
• Experience with SciKit-Learn, Keras, PyTorch and TensorFlow in building multilayer NNs; etc and other ML libraries.
• Develop NLP / NLU modules using Spacy, Stanford NLP, Machine Learning using Keras with Tensorflow backend.
• Focus on Machine Learning techniques, neural networks, to train and deploys Models on NLP Platform.
• Use Sequence To Sequence Models and Neural Modules for ML model training and inference.
• Convolutional neural networks for prediction
• Transformer network
• Develop Model as Service and NLP API's for integrating with other banking internal systems.
o Knowledge of REST architecture
o Knowledge of libraries like Flask, Flup, Django
o Experience with Tomcat, Apache or other web servers
• Solve business problem with AI powered solution.
• Industry experience working throughout the complete lifecycle (from idea to execution) for machine learning in Python
• 4+ years programming experience in languages such as Python and having Java knowledge is a big plus
• Ability to work in a positive, collaborative working style, clear communication and writing skills
• Strong communication skills and good team player
• Working experience in agile environment
Good to have:
• Duties include providing data-driven insights, developing analytical strategies, developing the most complex analytical models for a wide array of business initiatives.
• Language Identification
• Experience with Tesseract
• Text extraction from image
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.