|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 16, 2020|
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This position will be based at 4 Times Square, New York City, NY
Artificial Intelligence Architect, NYC – Hedge Funds
We are looking for an experienced technical architect with a background in artificial intelligence and machine learning in order to drive forwards initiatives in our hedge fund services business. The role requires working with business users to identify areas where artificial intelligence and machine learning can be used to deliver more effective outcomes than traditional software development solutions. It will then be necessary to work with experienced technical teams to design, develop and refine appropriate implementations to deliver those outcomes. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering complex projects from inception to completion and possess strong business analysis skills. Strong financial markets and product knowledge would be advantageous. Good communications skills are required to work with business and technical teams in determining requirements and designing appropriate technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a mathematical discipline, Computer Science or similar
- Experience in one of more programming languages – Python, .Net, Java, C++, R, etc.
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques such as neural networks, classification and regression trees, random forests, etc.
- Good understanding of natural language processing
- Have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Proven success in a distributed, team-based environment
- Proven ability to work analytically and creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Strong financial markets and product knowledge
- Experience in architecting and building platforms using microservices
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.