|Date Posted||July 21, 2020|
AI Architect Role - Apply with Collabera!!
- EBIA Architecture organization is looking for an Artificial Intelligence Architect responsible for working closely with application development teams as they develop new AI/ML applications using industry standard technologies.
- The AI Architect will provide guidance and decision-making support for both architecture and design activities.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead AI developers in delivering value to our client.
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade AI solutions.
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients.
- Align business strategy, KPI, and AI use cases.
- Apply knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to formulate solutions within the context of assigned projects.
- Stay current with AI/ML trends and research. Be a thought leader in AI area.
- Prototype and conduct POC of AI solutions.
- Work within Travelers standards, processes, and protocols.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of technology related experience required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Experience in one or more machine learning solutions such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- Experience in one or more programming language such as Python, R, AngularJS, NodeJS, etc.
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques such as Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.
- Good understanding of natural language processing, machine translation, language detection, etc.
- Understanding of cloud networking concepts.
- Familiarity with end to end machine learning (ML) platforms such as SageMaker.
- Familiarity with micro services.
- Familiar with lean-agile methodologies
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Working knowledge of AWS (S3, Services, EC2, Lambda, Glue, Athena), a plus.
Artificial Intelligence,Machine Learning ,TensorFlow, Keras,Neural Networks, Random Forest,cloud networking concepts,SageMaker,Working knowledge of AWS,Python, R, AngularJS, NodeJS,Architect