|Date Posted||June 20, 2020|
Travel Required: None
Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT is currently looking for an Artificial Intelligence Application Programmer.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS, 5+ years experience.
• Support AI and ML development and testing
• Development, modifications and Updates to modeling, models, and/or tools
• Data Taxonomy
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other relevant degree
• 3+ years’ experience with Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
• 1+ years’ experience working with a DoD agency on a Level 3 taxonomy or equivalent
IT II - Secret or Public Trust
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.