|Date Posted||February 5, 2021|
The Artificial Intelligence and Data Solutions Architect ( a remote position) serves as the technical lead for executing the relevant activities within the solutioning process in support of Business Development, Capture and Proposal teams. Responsible for identifying, tailoring and integrating technical capabilities and innovations to address customer needs, hot buttons, pain points and requirements to help shape acquisitions, competitively position SAIC and contribute to winning proposals. Leveraging domain expertise, the Solutions Architect develops comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and leads the development of a complete and highest rated technical solution and price competitive proposal. Solutions Architect identifies technical resource needs to support Pre-B&P and B&P activities; coordinates with team member technical leadership and technical contributors on solution development, proposal writing, and estimating; and leads and contributes to proposal as author and reviewer. Solution Architect supports capture with customer meetings by presenting SAIC's capabilities, services and solutions.; participates in development of solutions to problems of unusually complex which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation; and collaborates with Horizontal Business units to craft unique solutions to respond to customer challenges that may also serve precedent for future opportunities and decisions.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrated expertise providing innovative solutions in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Processing Automation, Analytics, and Data Management/Science.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience supporting Civilian/Federal Agencies, DoD or the Intelligence community
- Extensive proposal experience leading or supporting technical solution development on numerous $100M opportunities
- Understanding of technology methodologies, best practices, delivery models or frameworks relevant to individuals domain area expertise
- Demonstrated leadership capability to organize and lead teams
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Telework with ability to travel to Reston, VA or other locations as needed in support of customer engagements, solution development and proposal efforts.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience
Target salary range: $195,001 - $205,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.