|Date Posted||December 16, 2020|
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer
Our client is seeking an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer to join their team. The individual will play a crucial role in enabling the company to leverage artificial intelligence to make better decisions, operate more efficiently and create value for patients.
Responsibilities of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer:
- Work closely with key partners across the company to understand opportunities and then explore, design, and develop an analytics approach.
- Explore and model structured and unstructured datasets to generate insights, and work with domain experts to turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Optimize and deploy code into analytics workflows or smart applications.
- Keep abreast of new analytics methods that you will share with the wider team and apply to your projects.
Requirements of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer:
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field of study is required.
- 2+ years of experience in data science or advanced analytics.
- Both theoretical and hands-on knowledge of data science techniques such as GLMs, GAMs, tree-based models, survival models, boosting & bagging, time series models (ARIMA, exponential smoothing), neural networks, probabilistic graphical models, dimensionality reduction.
- Expert-level programming experience with either Python or R experience.
- Hands-on experience developing data science workflows (forecasting, recommendation, prediction, testing, outlier detection, sensor analytics, NLP) experience with deep learning is a plus.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 75107 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.