|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2021|
Title: AI Product Solution Manager
Location: Basking Ridge (NY/ NJ), Hidden Ridge/Dallas, Boston, Atlanta. Remote till covid restrictions.
Candidates will be doing:
- The Business Transformation organization is responsible for partnering with Field and Corporate functions in Client Consumer Group to drive experience and process improvements.
- To enhance our ability to deliver business optimization across Business Transformation, we are creating a Manager level role within the Intelligent Automation team under Business Transformation with a current focus on creating best in class employee experiences that are critical to the evolution of our business using AI.
- The Artificial Intelligence Product/Solutions Manager is responsible for all aspects of delivering Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) solutions end to end, including but not limited to: partner exploration, experience design, solution development lifecycle, solution implementation, and demonstration of business value.
- This role will strive for excellence in all phases of execution and lifecycle management.
- The ideal candidate will have the right attitude and an imaginative mind set and has extensive experience with delivering AI/ML driven solutions.
- The individual will be comfortable working in an innovationfocused environment in particular, evaluating emerging trends and technologies to assess their feasibility and viability and functioning effectively in a failfast environment.
- The position relies on the individual to be a selfstarter and a quick learner, to have a futurist mindset, and to be able to innovate and report on tasks and status proactively.
- Identify AI opportunities across VCG and apply existing AI solutions in new ways to drive value atscale
- Apply business knowledge and AI knowledge to translate business needs into AI solution requirements to Data Scientists and technology teams
- Orchestrator of AI solutions with active involvement from opportunity identification through to deployment and adoption, working with change agents/ process reengineers
- Creative translation of business needs into a conceptual, logical and physical design of the solution
- Collaboration with the technical teams needed to deliver the design
- Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats across the AI/ML Automation landscape
- Strategy for managing the changes to the business/systems (new business needs, technology changes, etc.)
- Ability to explain standards and recommendation to business partners and drive alignment
- Partner with business and technology stakeholders in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Evaluate opportunities and impact of recommended initiatives to prioritize work.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Lead multiple crossfunctional teams charged with improving the customer and employee experiences and implementing strategic enterprisewide efficiencydriving programs.
- Candidates will build collaborative relationships with business partners, working closely to create and execute initiative roadmaps.
- Candidates will prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management.
- The successful candidate will be input focused and will have isolated and correlated inputs to achieve impactful outputs and measures to ensure adoption of solutions and processes so that improvements are realized.
Must Have Skills (Most Important):
- Bachelor's degree.
- Indepth theoretical and practical knowledge in a few select areas from across the AI spectrum
- Excellent analytical, project management, problemsolving and communication skills.
- A proven track record of designing, developing and deploying enterprise solutions, which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Advanced Analytics, - Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Experience partnering with data scientists for AI use cases
- Experience with product/project management
- 5 plus years of relevant work experience.
- 5 plus years of experience in Telecom, customer service, retail sales, supply chain and/or Marketing.
Good to have:
- MBA or Master's degree in computer science, data science or an AIrelated discipline.
- Black or Green Belt in Lean | SixSigma
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Client key business drivers, processes, and systems.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Strong leadership abilities and documented management success record.
- Proficiency in engaging and influencing large teams and functional leaders.
- Strong competency in Client systems, practices and sales and support channels.
- Consulting experience working transformational initiatives.
- Understanding of AIrelated coding languages
- Working knowledge of analytical solutions and related technologies (Hadoop, NoSQL, SQL, ElasticSearch, Enterprise Data Warehousing)
- Working knowledge of Data Visualization Dashboarding tools: Kibana, Tableau, QLIK, ThoughtSpot, and/or Grafana)
Education or Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree.