|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2020|
Kforce is immediately adding a full-time AI/ML Senior Data Scientist to our team for support of our enterprise technology development client in Round Rock, Texas (TX).
Our Client's Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers' business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We're skilled in analyzing the customer's business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
The Digital Enterprise IT organization, Consulting and Solution Engineering team is hiring a Senior Data Scientist to deliver accurate integration of artificial intelligence/machine learning models into firm platforms. You will also build/maintain AI/ML infrastructure. You will contribute to testing and provide customer focus to produce high quality products globally.
- Work as an independent yet integral member of a team to develop innovative and creative AI/ML solutions for Applications, specifically related to Cloud & Platform Services Organization
- Develop and maintain high quality Python code under Linux for creating models for different use cases
- Plan and execute complex and challenging technical projects
- Maintain state-of-the-art technical expertise in artificial intelligence, machine learning and software programming; Generate intellectual property
- Develop requirements and evaluation methods for artificial intelligence technologies and benchmark vendor technologies
- Aid in the design, build and implementation of AI solutions for our proof of concepts and experiments, including working closely with external vendors to implement AI solutions
- Provide expert peer review for new AI concepts, partners and vendors