|Date Posted||June 19, 2020|
AI/ML Software Engineer
The Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI / ML) Software Engineer will be responsible for supporting Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science solutions for the company. We're looking for engineers with a passion for Artificial Intelligence to help drive a new generation of data and machine learning enabled services and products to impact healthcare.
You will enjoy working with a highly talented and diverse team of data scientists and engineers specializing in deep learning, active learning, and classical machine learning on one of the richest data sets in US healthcare. You'll be equipped with nearly limitless cloud compute resources and be expected to deliver business impact through implementation of a large pipeline of AI models.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Python, have experience working with large data sets, and have experience in building and deploying data-driven solutions. You are focused on results, a self-starter, able to put the team-first, and have demonstrated success in using data science to develop and deploy solutions with a focus on impact.
- Provide technical leadership and implementation for Software Engineering projects supporting our AI and machine learning goals
- Modifies, implements, tests, and supports all product related technology and functionality, including software infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment
- Demonstrates strong drive to learn and advocate for development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
- Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other product stakeholders in a highly Agile environment
- Self-starter that will take tasks and accomplish them with little oversight according to timelines and budgets agreed upon with business and technology stakeholders
- You have 2+ years experience working on applications of machine learning with strong to expert ability in Python as a primary language
- Experience building automated processes that are supportable, monitored, and enterprise-scale
- Experience working with and integrating services from popular ML packages such as Keras, TensorFlow, XGBoost, SciKit Learn
- Above average capabilities with cloud computing techniques or tools such as S3, EC2, EMR, SageMaker, ECS, Lambda, IAM
- SQL design and development skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Spark or Pyspark experience preferred
- Experience building/consuming REST web services
- Demonstrated initiative with learning new technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please reference job code 70595 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.