|Date Posted||March 12, 2020|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Enterprise Solutions group, part of the broader Innovation Group at Wells Fargo, was formed in early 2017 with the mandate to enable the enterprise to leverage the full capabilities of AI for delivering insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, driving greater operational efficiency, and better managing risk.
One of the key responsibilities for the AI team is to build and manage chatbot and virtual assistant (CVA) platforms to deliver conversational experiences for customers and team members all across the bank.
The AI Chatbot Solution Delivery Product Manager will have direct overall responsibility for the quality, timeliness and success of a set of related Conversational AI experiences. This leader will serve as APO for one or more Agile scrums focused on delivering new chatbot use cases. Building strong partnerships is key, as you work closely with various Line of Business and Channel teams to define the scope, key objectives, and success criteria for each of the bot use cases, and then work closely with internal partners on the AI team such as Training, Conversational Design, and Bot Optimization to execute and deliver effectively.
- Responsible for successful and timely delivery of all chatbot/virtual assistant use cases and experiences that are built on our bot platforms and exposed to customers or team members across Wells Fargo
- Establish clear scope and objectives for each use case, including KPI’s, success metrics, and expected ROI as applicable
- Function as APO to lead and support your Agile scrum(s), document and prioritize user stories, manage the backlog for each of the Conversational AI use cases
- Build and nurture relationships with key LOB leaders and Channel partners, help with education and awareness of how the chatbot solution delivery process works, and help set and manage expectations with these partners
- Quarterback the efforts of all the other AI partner teams involved with the delivery and management of these use cases, including Training, Conversational Design, and Bot Optimization
- Set the vision and be an evangelist for your use cases; execute with a data-driven approach and a keen focus on great customer experience
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products/Program Management
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Chatbot, and Virtual Assistant
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience delivering digital software solutions in an Agile scrum framework
- Product Management experience and/or implementation experience in the chatbot space
- Strong understanding of and experience with the end-to-end process for delivering Conversational AI use cases and experiences
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing and other AI technologies
- Track record of data-driven decisions around feature and user story identification and prioritization
- Strong relationship building and partnership skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.