|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital & Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
Bot Optimizers will support business partners to review and manage conversational experiences on our live Chatbot/Virtual Assistant products. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with LOB partners and Conversational Design teams to manage the process of reviewing and maintaining the bot conversational experience once it is live in production
- Partner with LOB SME's to understand use cases - including the context, the topics, and the types of questions they expect users to ask the Virtual Assistant
- Monitor the performance of the bot, frequently review key metrics and reports, make updates to existing conversation experiences based on review of user interactions
- Manage and update the 'intents' that define the conversation interaction - along with the associated 'utterances', 'entities', business rules, and so forth
- Re-classify failed or mis-classified utterances, correctly annotate missed or mis-identified entities, to improve the learning and training of the bot, and optimize the overall experience
- Ensure that our Virtual Assistant delivers intelligent and intuitive conversations, resulting in a great customer experience on an on-going basis
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products/Program Management; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) industry trends and business applications
- Knowledge and understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) disciplines such as Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience designing, developing and deploying conversational virtual assistants
- Familiar with utterances, entities, intents, classification, annotation, business rules and APIs
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $96,600 Mid: $138,000 Max: $179,400
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.